We’re SUPER excited to introduce you to your ultimate go-to product for the winter months. This ultra rich, all-over ointment is made up of only one ingredient – medical grade lanolin. How’s that for minimalist beauty?
Lanolin (lan-il-in) is an oil derived from the shorn wool of sheep, making our ointment vegetarian, but not vegan-friendly. There are different grades of lanolin, with those on the lower end seeing their fair share of pesticides and insecticides that can irritate your skin. The lanolin we’ve chosen, medical grade lanolin, is the absolute purest available world-wide. Only the best for our babes!
When you apply your skin-happy ointment, you can chill knowing it’s free from nasties, and trusted in hospitals to treat post-surgical wounds, and burns.
HERE’S HOW TO USE IT
- This baby does its best work treating chapped lips, dry cuticles, cracked heels, dry elbows, nursing nipples (it’s 1000% baby safe), shaver’s rash, and eczema. It’s also brilliant with superficial burns, and will prevent scarring when applied immediately and then frequently thereafter.
- Add glow to your cheeks with a dab of this good stuff for a healthy, dewy look before you apply foundation. Then practice looking humble, ‘cause you’re about to get a ton of compliments.
- Get on-trend with sleek, glossy lids when you thinly coat your gorgeous peepers with ointment, then add some metallic liquid liner for an extra bit of sophistication.
- Not a fan of unruly brows? Gently lather on a bead of ointment and get those puppies moisturised and manageable.
- We’re also big on using our lanolin as a night balm to hydrate the thin-skinned areas around the eyes and the neck. It’s never too early to think anti-aging.
GOOD TO KNOW
Because this beauty is made from 100% naturally-derived ingredients, it’s very sensitive to temperature. In direct sunlight, it will become a liquid, and if you store it a very cool area it will become rock solid - both not ideal. You need to keep it in indirect sunlight to ensure it remains the perfect, soft consistency for application. Do this and you’ll keep your ointment (and your skin) happy.
This miracle worker is a limited edition product, so get yours now from our online store to avoid disappointment.
Your Beauty BFF,